The Talbot Building is at the centre of College, over-looking the gardens on one side and close to many of our en suite bedrooms. Built in 1910, it housed the original College library, dining hall, and Junior Common Room. The Old Library is now an elegant reception venue, while Talbot Hall offers wood-panelled grandeur for keynote events. The old common room, the Mary O'Brien room, is a large and flexible meeting room with long sash windows.
As well as three distinctive function rooms, each with a character of its own, the Talbot Building houses two seminar rooms which flank Talbot Hall and have balconies over-looking the grounds. The comfortable College bar is a few steps down from the Mary O’Brien room, and opens out onto the gardens. En suite accommodation can be provided nearby.
Rooms within this building