The impressive Talbot Building stands at the far end of Wolfson Quad, and the main doors from the Quad open onto the reception space for Talbot Hall. Built as the College dining Hall in 1910, Talbot Hall is a large wood-panelled room and a truly grand space. Long windows line one wall, and the room is hung with portraits of College Fellows and alumni. Talbot Hall is an impressive back drop for any function or meeting.
Talbot Hall measures 15m x 7.5m, including the stage. The room is reached via an impressive reception area, shown here to the right, which can be used for registration and refreshments. The standard equipment in the room includes a ceiling mounted projector and pull-down screen. For lectures and speeches, a lectern and microphone can be provided. For large meetings and conferences, there are two adjacent seminar rooms – the Lyttleton Room (boardroom capacity 14) and the Lavinia Talbot Room (boardroom capacity of 10). Other nearby function and meeting spaces include the Mary O’Brien Room and the Old Library.
For more information and to book Lady Margaret Hall
call 01865 611 079
Follow us on Instagram @lmhconferences